We offer turnkey home maintenance service. Properly maintaining your home or real estate investment is the single most important factor in maintaining the value of your property. We maintain extensive in-house and sub-contractor relationships year-round for all types of repairs and maintenance. As an independent, third party property management specialist, Linton Hall, Realtors® strives to minimize inconvenience and cost to any of our residents or property owners.
Home Maintenance Service Policy & Procedures
* Residents are responsible for the safe & quiet care of the property.
* Residents agree to maintain the property in as good condition as he/she finds it, only normal wear and tear is accepted.
* Residents will be held financially responsible for any damage or breakage, deliberate or negligent misuse or improper operation of the water, gas, oil, electrical, plumbing equipment or systems; plus all cracked or broken glass, torn or damaged screens; and extermination caused by poor housekeeping.
* In houses, duplexes and condos with private patios, residents must keep the yard or patio mowed in a timely fashion, free of rubbish, and clean the gutters & neatly trim the shrubs at least semi-annually.
* Property inspection report every 6 months
* Maintenance recommendations to keep property in top rental condition
* Authorization and approval of necessary and emergency repairs, with a 24-hour response for emergency repairs
* Competitive estimates for owner approval of major repairs and follow-up inspection for completion and workmanship
* Prompt response to owner/tenant requests
* Our switchboard is answered live during business hours to handle and process all maintenance requests & questions. For after-hours, an answering and paging service is used and Maintenance Personnel will return calls promptly to deal with emergencies.
* Pre-rental interior/exterior inspection and inventory report.
It’s easy to get started…Just fill out the form and click the SUBMIT button.
There is no commitment, nor obligation while you are investigating our home maintenance service further.